This post, a video from 60 Minutes Australia shows the heartbreaking story about grandparents working to help their granddaughter who has an intractable form of epilepsy that would kill her without cannabis. It doesn’t tell whether it’s CBD or a THC derivative, but it’s important. The Australians seem to be behind even the U.S. when it comes to the medical uses of cannabis. This is helping the little girl, but her father has been under arrest. Somehow it’s inhumane of the Australian government to pursue it any farther.
Browse by Category:
- Why Smoking Resin is Harmful
- Vessel Vape Pen Review
- Cannabis in Italy. Is it Legal or Not?
- Cannabis Harvest Timing: Earlier vs Later
- Vaping Dry Flower vs Vaping Cannabis Oil
- Cannabis in Chile? Not So Fast
- ZuZu #19 – Strain Review
- Tutti Frutti Strain Review
- Cannabis in Israel
- Bubble Hash: Fresh-frozen vs Dry Flowers
- Medical Cannabis Shops in Ann Arbor: Review
- Glue Trap Strain Review (Hybrid)