This post, a video from 60 Minutes Australia shows the heartbreaking story about grandparents working to help their granddaughter who has an intractable form of epilepsy that would kill her without cannabis. It doesn’t tell whether it’s CBD or a THC derivative, but it’s important. The Australians seem to be behind even the U.S. when it comes to the medical uses of cannabis. This is helping the little girl, but her father has been under arrest. Somehow it’s inhumane of the Australian government to pursue it any farther.
Browse by Category:
- The Best THC Cartridges of 2018
- How To Smoke Out Of a Bowl
- The 12 Most Potent THC Concentrates
- 8 Rare Cannabis Strains Worth Searching High (and Low) For
- Why Smoking Resin is Harmful
- Vessel Vape Pen Review
- When to Harvest: How to Achieve Peak Ripeness
- Cannabis in Italy. Is it Legal or Not?
- 7 Common Marijuana Tools Every Stoner Needs
- Why Cheap, Poorly-Made Vape Pens Must Be Avoided
- The 100 Most Influential People in Cannabis
- What’s the Difference Between CBD Oil and Full Spectrum Cannabis Oil?